- Polymer clay is a very strong and durable medium and can last a long time however, try not to bend your jewelry and handle carefully.
- Store in a safe & dry place.
- Avoid contact with water or sprays such as hairspray or perfumes (especially on pieces that have been painted).
- To clean use a microfiber cloth and gently wipe away any dust.
- Over time brass pieces will need to be cleaned, use a bit of lemon juice with a cotton pad to wipe away any tarnishing.
Polymer clay is a sturdy material and is made to last. I have ensured that posts are embedded within another layer of clay or a coat of UV resin to make sure they are bonded permanently and will not be popping off.
Jewelry pieces are ultra lightweight and comfortable which makes them easy to wear and truly feel like you don't even have them on. I also use hypoallergenic medical grade titanium backings for my flat posts,14K gold filled french hooks and ball stud posts and 14k gold plated huggie hoops. Most people seem to do well with these materials but keep in mind to make sure that you do not have a sensitivity to the mentioned materials before purchasing.
Generally products can take about 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your packaged has been shipped keep in mind that it may still take up to 5-8 business days to be delivered.
Sumaq is in no way responsible for any lost or damaged packages in transit.
I accept returns that are submitted only within a 48hr period after product has been delivered. Please contact me within that time frame to process your return, once that time framed has closed, I will not be able to issue a refund. Please make sure to send product back within 48hrs after return has been issued or the refund will be cancelled.
Keep in mind that product must be in original condition and cannot be damaged in any way for it to qualify for a return. Custom pieces cannot be returned.
I do not accept exchanges but please contact me with any questions or concerns.